Confidentiality is of supreme importance as the law prohibits disclosure of any information or documents regarding the Trust by the Trustees or any other person. Government or official may not disclose any information or documents in connection with the identity of the settlors, beneficiaries, the accounts or property of the trust.
Only the Court may order and result in disclosure of such information e.g. in cases of fraud.
Finally, The register of private trusts only requests the below trust information:
- The name of the trust
- The name and full address of every trustee at all relevant times
- The date of establishment of the trust
- The date of any change in the law governing the trust to or from Cyprus law
- The date of termination of the trust
Panayiotis Z. Toulouras LLC provides assistance concerning the formation and administration of Cyprus International Trusts.
Our areas of work include, among others:
- Trustee Services
- Advising on family asset protection and inheritance issues
- Creation of tailor-made wealth management structures to safeguard your assets
- Opening, administrating and monitoring all bank accounts
- Making distributions to the beneficiaries