Through the years, our firm has advised a range of tech clients, from global gaming software companies to pre-revenue start-ups. Our team possesses a diverse background and expertise within the tech industry and with our deep understanding of the tech world, we recognize the key matters that clients of all sizes can face. Our ultimate goal with all tech clients is to understand their business, understand their objectives, and help build long-term success and maximum value.
From developing a product, investing in the research and development, to launching the product, our team understands the importance of nurturing an IP towards the right path and seeks to identify finance opportunities to help a client’s business grow.
Once established, it’s time for a product to hit the market and grow. Our team orchestrates the best possible ways to add value, by helping a business find the right talent, locating the right premises for the business, and handling the day-to-day operations as the client focuses on scaling up.
Our team will advise clients as they prepare their business for sale, launching for an ‘initial public offering’ (IPO) and mergers.
Our recent projects include:
- Advising and handling from start to finish the R&D, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies and launch of a Global Dating app
- Advising, negotiating on behalf of a client, and drafting of shareholder agreement for a UK based Property Management start-up
- Advising, negotiating on behalf of a client, and drafting of debt-to-equity conversion agreement for a blockchain-based electronic Healthcare Record System
- Advising and drafting the Terms and Conditions and launch of a Global Freelance Personal Training app
- Advising, and drafting of shareholder and credit facility agreements for a Global Outsourcing start-up
- Advising, negotiating on behalf of a client, and drafting of debt-to-equity conversion agreement for a Cryptocurrency Payment Service Provider
- Advising and assisting a Global Digital Marketing Agency relocating and launching in the Cyprus market
- Advising and raising investor financing for a Property Management start-up
- Advising and assisting start-ups in applying for government grants related to Research and Development, and Innovation.
- Advising, setting up and providing directorship services to a Global Gaming Software and Hardware Company
- Advising, setting up and handling the licensing of a Online Gambling Software Company
Cyprus IP Box Regime
The Cyprus IP box regime provides a favourable tax benefit of up to 80% for the Intellectual Property profit that qualifies, such as software. As corporation tax in Cyprus is 12.5%, this will result in a tax rate of up to 2.5%.
The Cyprus IP box regime has been reviewed by the EU Code of Conduct and is fully compatible with EU standards.
Our areas of work include:
- Software development Agreements
- Joint Venture and Shareholder Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Contract and Commercial Disputes
- Software Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Website Advice & Website Marketing Agreements
- Digital Technologies, Internet Services, and E-commerce
- Protect Intellectual Property Rights
- Raising Private Equity or Venture Capital Funding
- Tax Planning
- Acquiring and Leasing Premises